Gateways Issue 80
Regular price $12.50
Issue 80 of Gateways Newsletter, published in Spring 2021.
The theme of this issue is A Call to Conversation.
- 2020: A Year in REview by Holly Koteen Soulé
- Tending the Fire: The Forging of the WECAN
Early Childhood Research Group
- School Contemplation: A Potent Tool for
Waldorf Schools in Challenging Times by Laurie Clark
- Reconsidering the Good, the Beautiful, and the True by Stephanie Hoelscher
- Opening the Conversation on White Privilege and Racial Justice by Marieke Duijneveld
- Reimagining Story by Steve Spitalny
- Honoring Diversity: Inclusion through Puppets and Dolls by Chris Shaw
A Gateways subscription is also included with WECAN Individual Membership, which confers additional benefits.