Gateways Issue 79
Issue 79 of Gateways Newsletter, published in Fall 2020.
The theme of this issue is Building Relationship.
- Dismantling Racism Is the Call of Our Times by Lynn Turner
- Thoughts on Diversity by Leslie Woolverton
- Internalized Racism and the Imitative Nature of the Young Child by Magdalena Toran
- Respect for the Individual and Cultivating Community by Dawn Warfeld
- Respecting Diversity and Finding Unity in a Waldorf School by Jeffrey Kane
- Hope, a Tonic for the Future by Laurie Clark
- Developing Inner Eyes to See by Carol St. John
- “Collecting our Children” in Waldorf Schools by Gail Nielsen
- Like a Butterfly: Acknowledging a Child’s Death by Allison Reznik
Note that a Gateways subscription is also included with WECAN Individual Membership, which confers additional benefits.