Gateways Issue 81
Issue 81 of Gateways Newsletter, published in Fall 2021.
Focus--Both / And: Recognizing Diversity and Affirming Roots
- Toward a Kinder, More Compassionate Society by Laleña Garcia
- Our Journey by Otsistohkwí:yo (Melissa Elliott)
- The Lakota Waldorf School by Fallen Sorbel, Joyce Little Whiteman, and Laurie Clark
- Bilingual, Bicultural Children in a Waldorf Early Childhood Classroom by Karen Imhof
- The Healing Power of Shelter Play by Paulene Hanna
- A Strip of Fruitful Land Between Stream and Stone by Myrthe Jentgens
- Aspects of Social Media Influence in Early Childhood by Karen Fjestad
Note that a Gateways subscription is also included with WECAN Individual Membership, which confers additional benefits.